Immuno-StartComplete feed for calves Supplement to the mother’s colostrum, crucial for new-born calves.
The mother’s colostrum is vital. Whether bottle or tube feeding, we recommend supplementing with Immuno-start.
Taking colostrum has a direct influence on the calf’s resistance to bacterial and viral diseases for minimum five weeks after birth.
Immuno-start comprises colostrum supplemented with lactic ferments, vitamins and trace elements.
Advantages of Immuno-Start :
- Added immunoglobulins
- Improved ’absorption of antibodies
- Optimum preparation of microbial flora
- Correction of vitamin and trace elements deficiencies
- As a powder = quick and easy storage and preparation
- First hour of the calf’s life
- The aim is to give 3 to 4 litres of colostrum in the first 12 hours of the calf’s life.
- More than 80 gr of dried colostrum
- 3 different strains of lactic ferments
- Vitamins A, D3, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, PP, biotin
- Trace elements : Iron, copper, zinc, iodine + organic selenium
- Between 1 and 4 sachets per calf on the day of birth, diluted with ½ liter of water at 40°C per sachet